About this time every year Regan decides to have a birthday, it's almost like clock-work...
Here's her current information, so we have something to tease her about when she's older:
- Her favorite color is GOLD.
- When she grows up she wants to be an art teacher or a fashion designer.
- She wants to attend BYU-Hawaii.
- Her favorite subjects are art and math.
- What she wanted more than anything for her birthday was a nail design machine that could add sparkles, etc. to your fingernails. Unfortunately, her mom read the reviews on that product and dodged a major bullet).
- Her favorite show is Scooby-Doo.
- Her favorite food is pepperoni pizza.
- Her favorite book is "If I Were a Lion" by Sarah Weeks, which Aunt Beth gave her for her third birthday. She still loves it, and so does her mom.
- Her favorite things to do are run, dance, swim, read and write stories.
Mad Libs. It was cool when I was young and I thought it was cool that they were still popular. What is even cooler is that I can still remember what most of the parts of speech are...