Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Tag!

This is an easy and fun tag, it's one word answers. And I tag... well, nobody. I think every blog I follow has had this already posted, I'm just the last one to post (although I was tagged in early-July I think... {head hung in shame}

1.Where is your cell phone? bag
2. Your significant other? Jeff
3. Your hair? short
4. Your favorite thing? date-night
5. Your dream last night? nope
6. Your favorite drink? milk
7. Your dream/goal? organization
8. The room you're in? office
9. Your hobby? cooking
10. Your fear? dark
11. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Boise
12. Where were you last night? home
13. What you're not? rested
14. Muffins? CostCo
15. One of your wish list items? Bosch mixer
16. Where you grew up? Ririe
17. The last thing you did? laundry
18. What are you wearing? jeans
19. Your TV? off
20. Your pets? never
21. Your computer? Dell
22. Your life? ever-improving
23. Your mood? happy
24. Missing someone? many
25. Your car? Mazda
26. Something you're not wearing? shoes
27. Favorite store? Target
28. Your summer? over
29. Your favorite color? blue
30. When is the last time you laughed? tonight
31. Last time you cried? yesterday

No comments: