Sunday, June 21, 2009

A Father's Day Shout Out

Happy Father's Day to all you dads out there. I know a lot of great one's, and I hope you have a great day. A big thank you goes out to my own Dad. There are so many things I have learned from my dad, often just by watching him. One of my greatest loves is reading, and from as early as I can remember, my dad has been instilling that love for books in me. Thanks dad. Happy Father's Day.
Another important dad in my life is Robert. Technically he is my father-in-law, but he is much more to me than that. He never hesitates to come to my aid when I call and ask for help, ask to borrow something, or for a favor, and trust me, I do that a lot. On top of that, he is the father of one of my favorite people, and although there are many times he would probably choose NOT to claim responsiblity for raising my husband, he did a great job, and I'm forever indebted to him for the man/husband/father he raised. Happy Father's Day Robert (I'll see you later tonight for Father's Day goodies and to bring back some of the aforementioned borrowed items :)
Last but definately not least, Happy Father's Day to my husband. He does so much for our family, and is a constant example to me of patience and caring. My favorite thing about Jeff is that he understands that kids should be allowed to be kids, and he loves to join in. From jumping on the trampoline to watching Sponge Bob, Jeff is Regan's and Hadyn's favorite play date. For all you do for us Jeff, Happy Father's Day. We love you.

4 comments:

Rebekah said...

Awesome of you.

Teri said...

I haven't seen your parents in so long...they look great! Tell them hello from me!!!

The Prestwich's said...

Hooray for Jeffy. Good job marrying that dude with the red belt.:)

Deb said...

awesome pictures. happy father's day, jeff!