Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Back on the Wagon

One of my New Year's resolutions (with much prodding from my family) is to actually post on this blog regularly.  Oh know, crazy.  I was once a faithful blogger.  Then, I got accepted into Boise State's nursing program (don't worry, I'm still and will always be a Vandal...Go Idaho!) and the blog world as I knew it came crashing down around me.  Well, with a semester left before I graduate as a full-fledged RN, I am determined to regain control of the blogging world, at least my tiny corner of it.  Over the next several weeks I plan to update on all the Luke family and what they've been doing since Regan's 9th birthday a year and a half ago...the last time I posted.  {Shamefully lowers eyes}.

In keeping with the New Year's theme.  I interviewed both of the girls as to how they see themselves at the beginning of a new year.


  See you in an update that will come in less than 18 months...I promise :).

4 comments:

David said...

Where are the lists for you and Jeff??? :)

Kirsten said...

Welcome back! It's good to see you on here again!

Rebekah said...

Such a good idea! (The interviews. Also updating your blog....) :)

Deb said...

Jeff needs to get to work on that wish machine because I'm sure we could use one here too....