Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I'm an Empty Nester at 34

Well maybe not an official empty nester, but for two and a half hours a day, three days a week, I'm on my own.
HADYN IS IN PRESCHOOL!
She was up at the crack of dawn today and fully dressed before I even woke up. She could hardly wait to see Ms. Janis. She wouldn't even let me walk her to the door, she said "Ms. Janis said we can just walk in." She loved her day and couldn't talk fast enough to tell me about it when I picked her up. What a big girl she is becoming. I'm undecided on how I feel about that...

3 comments:

Rebekah said...

Have a good cry. Then enjoy. That's what I did.

Beth said...

She is just too cute! I can't believe how big she is. When did that happen?! Enjoy your "free time!"

Deb said...

i LOVE that hadyn! she's is so cute! i'll have to tell jared how much she loved it because he's a little nervous about preschool. he starts wednesday. hooray!

what are you going to do with all that time, anyway? study? :)