Sunday, January 13, 2008

Good Friends


I took this picture from the kitchen, which looks down on the family room. The girls were watching something on TV and I happened to glance up. How cute is this. I love that they are close enough in age to really be good friends. Anyway, I know the photo is a little grainy, but I love it.


In other news, our winter wonderland was short lived, and we are down to a few piles of snow that were shoveled from the driveway. We actually had rain yesterday. We are still hoping for more of the white stuff. The girls are signed up for ski lessons next month up at Bogus Basin. Jeff and I will be taking snowboarding lessons at the same time. It should be interesting. I'm sure Regan and Hadyn will love it, as they love all things snow, but I'm worried about Jeff and I. It is definitely a new trick, and, I'm not saying were old dogs, but...

1 comment:

Deb said...

that is a great picture! i love it when they're getting along! :)

how did you put the music on your blog? calvin wanted to know why i was playing slow songs. it doesn't happen that often. :)