Thursday, April 24, 2008

Check out the New Specs!

Last week Regan accidentally sat on her glasses and broke the frames. This isn't the best picture, but here are her new glasses. Her old frames were discontinued and I was really sad. I loved her old glasses, but I think these frames are really pretty. It's hard to tell, but they are a shiny pink metal. Very hip for a kindergartner. If anyone should ever need glasses for their kids, make sure you get the breakage warranty. At Wal-Mart, which actually has really cute styles, the warranty is free. It worked out really well for us!

2 comments:

Beth said...

I love the new frames! I can't believe how grown up she looks. You've been gone too long....

Andrea (Annie) said...

So cute! My Emma broke her glasses the other day too. Hope you are all well and happy. Have a great night!