Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Just a quick look at Regan and Hadyn on Halloween. They had a great time and made a serious haul on treats. Hadyn has been wanting to be a skeleton since she was scared by one last Halloween. She explained that if she was in the scary costume it wouldn't be scary. Very logical. I doubt she was the scariest skeleton that night, with that big smile on her face all night, but she was definately the cutest! Regan loved being a good witch, emphasis on the good. She is our super-sensitive child, and was brought to tears when some suggested she was a wicked witch. So sweet...
Jeff took us into HP for some early trick-or-treating in the afternoon. They filled their buckets there, and then filled them again walking around one of the subdivisions in our ward. Needless to say, they have been a sugar high for a few days. I'd be stricter with rationing it if they weren't nice enough to share the chocolate with Jeff and I. Hmmm, it's almost midnight and I'm blogging, maybe they aren't the only one's on a sugar high...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

They look so sweet. I am glad you had a good witch and not a bad one. We have been on a sugar high for over a week because we had trunk-or-treat on Sat before Halloween. I think I ate most of it!

Rebekah said...

SO CUTE!!

Beth said...

How cute! Austin knows that if he offers me a piece of candy I will let him have one too! They so have me figured out....

Pete and Court said...

They are so sweet. You guys need to visit your parents so we can come up and go to dinner.

Cathy said...

They look so cute! Sorry we didn't get to see them in person, though. Maybe next year :)

The Prestwich's said...

Hey Maria, I tried to email you back, but it wouldn't send email to the address you gave. Try emailing me wouldya? I love the pics. What a couple of cuties. I am with you on the candy high sister. Send email to me at.prestwich.peeps@gmail.com